Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I wanted to download Adobe reader and it looks like I got…

Customer Question
I wanted to download...

I wanted to download Adobe reader and it looks like I got signed up for everything adobe except reader

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Adobe Reader?

I don't seem to have Adobe reader currently but had it in the past

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Adobe Reader?

Downloading a docusign contract

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, remove all the adobe stuff except reader

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/9/2018
Software technician: Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Which operating system are you running?