Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Have purchased Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6. I have attempted…

Customer Question
Have purchased Adobe Photoshop...

Have purchased Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6. I have attempted to install by entering my redemption code. An error measured has appeared on my computer informing me that the redemption code is invalid.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Photoshop?

I have not updated it of recent time

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
1/9/2018
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist