Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

HELP please i cannot access my account, my accout details, i…

Customer Question
HELP please i cannot...

HELP please i cannot access my account

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My accout details***@******.***, i just renewed my subscription

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

LENOVO ideapad 510s ??OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I renewed my subscription for 1 year on 5 january then changed my password ***** that was fine then i couldnt sign in wiht my skype address ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

My problem is signing in to both microsoft and skype

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
can i talk to someone please as i cannot wait all day by the computer i am in New Zealand +64(###) ###-####
Please can you email me and give me a time to await your response ? I have been waiting now for + 3 hours and i am not able to sit at my computer and wait or please text me and request i attend the computer +64272218196
1/9/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Sounds like your Skype account needs to merge with a Microsoft account now that Skype is working with

Microsoft. Until you do you should still be able to use your Skype account through web based Skype at the link below:

click here
To fix your account so that you can use the Skype app again please review the steps

in the article at the link below:

click here

Note that the first set of steps outlines how to merge Skype and Microsoft accounts when you do not have a Microsoft account. The second set of steps outlines how to merge Skype and Microsoft accounts when you have an existing Microsoft account.

After reviewing the procedures, please let me know if you need assistance with any of the steps.

I am trying to follow the instructions to log in to Skype and this is what i am gettingCall us overprotective...
The account you're signing in to is missing some required info. To finish signing in, you need to change your password, and then enter the missing info.We respect your privacy and will use this information in accordance with our privacy policy.
Verify your information
For security purposes, enter the password ***** the account you're trying to sign in to.
Microsoft account
tracey.maclaren1
Sign in with another Microsoft account
Password
My***@******.*** email is not being accepted
I would prefer NOT to have to pay to just log onto Skype please help !

Does what you describe happen when you try to login at the following link:

click here

all i need is to have confirmed my Microsoft account wiht [email protected] AND to have SKYPE but it keeps telling me the password ***** *****
I can now open Skype under a different email account***@******.***Is my Microsoft account that i have just renewed for office 365 $ 119.00 NZ is this under a different microsoft account to the Skype ? I AM CONFUSED .
Hello is anyone there ?

My apologies for the delay.

Yes, the account under which you have the Office 365 subscription would be your Microsoft account. That account needs to be merged with your Skype account in order for your Skype account to start working correctly.

Since your Skype login is not working when trying to login to the web based version of Skype, you should just merge your Skype and Microsoft accounts now to get Skype to start working by following the instructions I posted above and also at the link below:

click here

Note that since you have a Microsoft account, follow the second procedure to merge the two accounts and then you should have access to your Skype account and be able to login again.

Please let me know the result once you follow the procedure on the web page at the link above.

Do you still need assistance?

No thank you , I have sorted my own way of coping put ! The service that you offered has not helped. The steps that you have repeatedly sent me do not work ! I am not happy with Microsoft! Happy to bombard you with emails to renew your account ! Then once the money is taken its impossible to communicate with anyone with out paying more for some sort of assistance ! Ip am not satisfied and all the email suggestions have not worked.
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 5 months ago

Sorry to hear that - I repeated some of the procedure because I did not get feedback from you so did not know if you had tried the procedure or not. Troubleshooting in a Q & A format such as this only works with two way communication.

Hope you get it resolved.

Best regards,

David.

.

Thank you David there in lies the problem ! There was no 2 way converstation i had to wait 3 hours between responses from the start ! Thats not acceptable service !

Ah, okay.

Best regards,

David.