Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have the Windows Vista Basic operating system disc that…

Customer Question
I have the Windows...

I have the Windows Vista Basic operating system disc that came with the NS840 unit. Do I need an application program to make the system operate? The system does not work now and needs to be reinstalled.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I don't know what I need. The repair tech said I need to reload the program but I don't have one only the operating system disc.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Nothing yet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know enough to ask an intelligent question.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/8/2018
Software technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Are you saying the computer doesn't work and you need an operating system installed on it?