Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have an older CS3 software and due to a hacker ruining my…

Customer Question
I have an older...

I have an older CS3 software and due to a hacker ruining my desktop I have had to reload all my programs. All but CS3, I load it into the cd player and nothing happens. I dug out an old desktop of mine and tried to load my software and it loaded fine, Back at my current desktop I tried again and nothing. Do you have some type of trigger to keep me from reloadin my program. I have had my software fir a number of years and reloaded it again and again with no problem. Help

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Tahere is no app. nothing

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

It loads in all my other computers but this one, as I said I loaded it in an old computer with no problem. I also tried to load other software using my disc player and with no problem.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/9/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is***** apologies for the delay.

Do you still need assistance?

What is the name of the operating system on your computer (such as Windows 10, 8, or 7)?

Do you still need assistance?