Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a Money plus and it has ceased to work and freezes up…

Customer Question
I have a Money...

I have a Money plus and it has ceased to work and freezes up after I go to the find option and try to make a report. I have windows 10 with the most recent update. Is there anyway it can be fixed or can I download the program again?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

In Microsoft Money Plus when you try to make a report or look up a report it freezes and I have to restart my computer to get it closed

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Microsoft Money?

It was installed on this computer November 2016

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft Money?

I tried to find a version I could reinstall. No luck

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
When I try to find a name such as Verizon it will find all the transactions but will not let me make a report. It freezes and I have to restart my computer to close the program.
Is there a version I can download to replace the one that I have.
Please cancel this program
1/9/2018
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When did this problem start?

Please let me know

Thank you