Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

All i see on screen is "boot failure press any key to

Customer Question
All i see on...

All i see on screen is "boot failure press any key to continue"

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is having screen issues?

I have tried every key, f keys shift keys, everthing on the keyboard.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows vista. no brand or model shown.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It happened last week and every time i turn it on thats the only thing i get. i have tried every key combination including all of the "f" keys and all others.just get the same message.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think thats it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/8/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 6 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris