Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Forgot new facebook password can u help. Phone # I think. I…

Customer Question
Forgot new...

Forgot new facebook password can u help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone # I think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can connect but need to know how to get my password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Software technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

It sounds like you forgot the password ***** your Facebook so in this case you can try to reset the password ***** follow the below steps in order to do that:

To reset your password ***** you're not logged in to Facebook:

1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/login/identify
  2. Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Please let me know if it works for you if it does not we will try alternate solution.