Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Adobe PDF browser plug-in is missing. Please reinstall Adobe…

Customer Question
Adobe PDF browser plug-in...

Adobe PDF browser plug-in is missing. Please reinstall Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader to fix this problem. I do not know how to do this. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Acrobat?

I have never updated Acrobat? I am unaware of what these do ad have no idea how to do this.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acrobat?

Nothing that I am aware of because I don't know even where to find Acrobat.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes but I will have to get off and find it. I keep getting a funny message in a black box saying something is missing from this page and said something about being something to do with security and then at the bottom it says "Got It". If I can reconnect with you I will find it and type exactly what it says. It keeps popping up on several accounts and the symbol looks like a piece of puzzle and I am afraid of skams.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/8/2018
Software technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-s3i8zy4g,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please let me know what action or what program you are opening when you get the Adobe PDF browser plug in message.

Let me know so we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-s3i8zy4g,Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please let me know what action or what program you are opening when you get the Adobe PDF browser plug in message. Let me know so we can go to the next step.Regards,Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Software technician: Sheri, Expert replied 5 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert