Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My computer is not starting correctly. I have been having to…

Customer Question
My computer is not...

My computer is not starting correctly. I have been having to do a restore point to get it to start when powering up and now on restart. Told me check www. windows/stopcode but I couldn't find help there. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Hp all-in-one- 20-cO32

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only if they can help me I would greatly appreciate it thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/8/2018
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your HP. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

The reason it is telling you that is that address has 'prompts'.

Are you getting a blue screen and a code? I need everything that the screen says when

you try to start it.

Also, are you saying you can successfully log into the pc to the desktop after you hit

restore and it finishes to an earlier date?

Did you still need help with this issue?