Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

An erroneous software uploaded on my computer and wiped out…

Customer Question
An erroneous software uploaded...

An erroneous software uploaded on my computer and wiped out windows 10. How can I get it back without having to rebuy windows 10?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Reimage software uploaded and did a scan on my computer, and when it was done (without my ok), wiped out windows 10. How can I get windows 10 without having to rebuy it again.,

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your software?

Where am I in the current list of clients to be answered?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Currently on an iPad, and have the computer at my side. No on the computer at this time.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/8/2018
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, which version of Windows was your computer rolled back to?