Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I bought a new HP system and trying to get it set up, but it…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new HP system and trying to get it set up, but it tells me that my change of password ***** expired and wont let me go any further. Is there a way to get into the system without all of this

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The New System I cannot get in with the correct gmail and Microsoft password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

It has already been reset, but the New Computer does not acknowledge it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/8/2018
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your computer login. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email did you add to the computer that you are locked out of for 'wrong password'?

Windows 10
professional***@******.***

Perfect, now. If that is the email you added to that computer?

Can you go to another device, and use a browser to log in manually without autofill, that email

address and the password ***** believe you have.

Tell me if you are able to log in successfully?

Then we will move on to your computer.

Were you able to log in with that email and password?

It has been an hour since you responded. Please advise.

No I still cannot log in to this computer. I was setting it up and then it did not get any further, so there is no way for you to login and help me because this is in the set up of the computer. Brand new computer and I cant get in. Even tried F8
Can you call me?? My phone number is(###) ###-####
I finally figured it out. Thank you

Please go here for a refund on this issue.

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0