Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I had one account with Skype for many years without

Customer Question
I had one account...

I had one account with Skype for many years without problems'

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

And about 10 days ago it appears that I have TWO ACCOUNTS and the second account which I never opened has a similar ID like the first one with a number 1 added at the end. My id was always "epferreiro" and the second account is "epferreiro1" The hacker is probably a relative because he knows al details (birthday, phone, etc) needed to open a new account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you help me to open a new Skype account

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/8/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

Do you still need assistance?