Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Have computer running windows 8. When I set up enable one…

Customer Question
Have computer running windows 8...
Have computer running windows 8. When I set up enable one drive my computer refused to take either the old or the new password. What is worse the new sign in screen showes the name of the one drive account but will not respond to its password. Have files mostly backed up, so what I need is to save the machine and operating system.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
E-mail address for me may be incorrect. Shold be [email protected],com Thanks RLM.
1/8/2018
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

First, please open up the following password ***** link:

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Follow the on-screen prompts to reset and create a new password ***** your Microsoft account, and then try using the new password ***** sign in to OneDrive. Does it work this time?

Do keep me posted below. Thank you,

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist