Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to download free SKYPE on my laptop, I got that…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to download free SKYPE on my laptop, I got that far, when I should put code number, but they give me message :"We just sent a code

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Google Drive.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Maybe not, I will call for help, when my son will get here, because I am not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/8/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!