Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have forgotten my password. I have followed instructions…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password. I have followed instructions and sent my email address, but the system is not accepting it. I am very dissappointed as I have not used your services for many months as I can not reset my forgotten password, I paid 12months subscription and have not been able to access your helpfull templates. I used the weekly observations as a newsletter and have not been able to supply the professional weekly report to my families.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/7/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.