Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

It won't let me sign on, keeps failing. The training. Hp ??

Customer Question
It won't let me...

It won't let me sign on, keeps failing

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The training

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp ??

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have just tried to get on to the training/ I already connected

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just changed my password ***** but won't let me in

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/7/2018
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I sorry you having all this problems. But I need more info what URL do you use to sign on to or what software do you use.

Waiting for your feedback to help you