Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have new new computer and need to transfer ytd downloader…

Customer Question
I have new new...

I have new new computer and need to transfer ytd downloader tothis one

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell i dont know model operating system windows 7 pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/7/2018
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Do you have a external drive or one drive to copy all your data to.??

If you like I can log on to your machine and help you or you can copy your document and past it to one of this options.

Waiting for your feedback to help you