Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

At 2:53pm est there was a 500 internal server error while…

Customer Question
At 2:53pm est there...

At 2:53pm est there was a 500 internal server error while try to reach the healing miracle.com site

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Com? What have you tried so far?

First time to happen

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
1/7/2018
Software technician: databank876, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
databank876
databank876, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The 500 Internal Server Error is an HTTP error that usually means something has gone wrong on the website server's end. If the website belongs to you, then there are a few things that you can do to try to fix the error. If the website does not belong to you, you will have to wait for the Webmaster of the site to fix the error before you are once again able to access it. A 500 error can occur at any time and for a number of reasons. In any case, you will have to wait for it to be resolved on the server's end.

In extremely rare cases, the problem could be on your end. To eliminate that possibility, use a different browser from the one you used to access healingmiracle.com to see if it is accessible. If you are able to see it open fine in a different browser, it means that the cache on your original browser may need to be cleared, as well as the cookies cleared. Then try accessing it again from the original browser. If using a different browser produces the same 500 error, it simply means that you will have to try accessing the site a little later since, at this point, the 500 Internal Server Error is no doubt a problem outside of your control that will eventually get fixed by someone else.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically. If you are unsure of how to rate my answer, please click here to see how to do it.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely night.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is your service a per incident or monthly charge?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have never before heard of you and don't how I got you. I expected to be connected to the healing website to inform them of the webmaster error

JustAnswer is a site provides assistance to people on a number of different topics. It is possible that you reached this site after doing a search or clicking on a link that references it. We are not affiliated in any way with healingmiracle.com. The information that was provided to you was based on the initial information that you provided.

databank876
databank876