Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Trouble setting password for Adobe access. Cannot access…

Customer Question
Trouble setting password *****...

Trouble setting password ***** Adobe access. Cannot access site

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Adobe software?

Don't remember setting up at time of original subscription

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Update began but failed to complete after 85%. Stalled

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/7/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!