Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I have just bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 18 and am having…

Customer Question
I have just bought...

I have just bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 18 and am having trouble signing in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Photoshop?

I have only just got the disc and am just trying ti install it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Photoshop?

I clicked on auto start and the it said I need to sign in and thats as far as I have got as it wont accept my email and password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to install and be able to use the software

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: databank876, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
databank876
databank876, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

In order to install Adobe Photoshop Elements, you must have an Adobe ID. Do you have one?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have sorted it . It is already installing

Okay.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist