Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I HAD A NEW PASSWORD SET UP ON MONDAY, BUT I CAN'T GET IT TO…

Customer Question
I HAD A NEW...

I HAD A NEW PASSWORD ***** UP ON MONDAY, BUT I CAN'T GET IT TO WORK. I AM NOT SURE IF I AM READING IT CORRECT AS MY DAUGHTER IN LAW WROTE IT DOWN

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I DON'T HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MY COMPUTER, IT IS WHEN SOMEONE COMES TO MY HOUSE AND WANTS TO GET ON MY WIFI SYSTEM. THE PASSWORD ***** I MUST BE READING WRONG IS THE ONE THAT GETS INTO THE CABLE SYSTEM.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

MY NAME IS***** NUMBER IS(###) ###-#### ADDRESS IS 362 E CENTER ST, MEDINA, NY 14103

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2018
Software technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi Ruth. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Do you already have a computer that is connected to your Wi-Fi network?

(not a computer connected to your router with a cable)

Your Wi-Fi password ***** be recovered from such a computer.