Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have tried loading the update and I am stuck. It does not…

Customer Question
I have tried loading...

I have tried loading the update and I am stuck

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

It does not want to convert to 2018 version

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

2017

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?