Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I paid for to set me up what I wanted a strictly secure drop…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is***** paid...
Hi, my name is***** paid for Cris to set me up what I wanted a strictly secure drop box. To my shock though , it is totally accessible to all, this morning when I just tried to download something else just on to my PC, and ALL stuff that I downloaded into drop box are there AND, even though I am signed out of Dropbox.
The Dropbox is simply open to all to come, from my PC. Can I talk to someone, ASAP??
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: Cris, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cris
Cris, Computer Support Specialist

Hi Nancy,

Are did you sign up for a subscription with JustAnswer.com?