Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I bought a new computer. I have downloaded evernote. However…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new computer. I have downloaded evernote. However evernote states "No notes found." How do I recover my notes?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It is a laptop computer using the free evernote for personal use.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It is HP with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

The computer is new from Christmas and I am just starting to download apps with evernote the first app I download

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I signed into evernote with my email and password. Then I downloaded evernote. When I open evernote my notes are not there.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: Donna French, Programmer replied 7 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Programmer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a moment to review your issue. Is there anything else you need to tell me about what is going on?

Where did you have notes prior to installing the application on your device?