Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

CANT RENEW MY LAPTOP IT RENEWED MY OTHER COMPUTER FOR TWO…

Customer Question
CANT RENEW MY LAPTOP...

CANT RENEW MY LAPTOP IT RENEWED MY OTHER COMPUTER FOR TWO YEARS

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

HP IT WAS ALREADY ON MY LAPTOP BUT SAYS ITS EXPIRED

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

NO NOT BEEN ON FOR A WHILE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THAT WOULD BE GREAT

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/7/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.