Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Hioperation failed sign comes up when I try to. Can you tell…

Customer Question
Hioperation failed sign comes...

Hioperation failed sign comes up when I try to

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Can you tell me where to find those answers, I very untech, I didnt finish first sentence, It was microsoft outlook that gets this message, since I did an update

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Please do this now:

Open up Outlook first, and then click on the Help menu at the top, and then click DETECT AND REPAIR.

Once the repair process is complete, this should resolve your issue with Outlook as well.

NOTE:

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist