Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need help to activate my Skype. It could be few years. I…

Customer Question
I need help to...

I need help to activate my Skype

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

It could be few years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I tried to sign in but it would not give me time to put down my date of birth

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe I have to put money in to call Canada, how do I do that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Sounds like you need to reset your Skype password.

If you are having trouble logging in to Skype then most likely your account needs to merge with a Microsoft account now that Skype is working with Microsoft. Until you do you should still be able to use your Skype account through web based Skype at the link below:

click here

Then click the Problems Signing In link, enter your email and follow the prompts to complete the password *****

Your account needs to merge with a Microsoft account now that Skype is working with Microsoft. After you recover your password, click the link below and follow the instructions to update your account to work with the new Skype/Microsoft system:

click here

You can purchase Skype credit by following the procedure at the link below once you login to your Skype account:

click here

If you need further assistance just let me know.

Do you still need assistance?