Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

You guys just sent upgrades or patches or something. As soon…

Customer Question
You guys just sent upgrades...
You guys just sent upgrades or patches or something. As soon as it stopped, my desktop won't startup
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.