Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased a new copy of Adobe Acrobat from a company

Customer Question
Hello, I purchased a...

Hello, I purchased a new copy of Adobe Acrobat from a company called "Journey Ed" that has a relationship with my university. I downloaded the software and tried to install it but the serial number this company gave me says it is in invalid number and no one from the company will get back in touch with me. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10 - brand new computer - Lenovo thinkpad X1

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Acrobat?

I never have - this was a new install on a new computer. all I have on it from Adobe is Adobe Digital for books I downloaded from our library

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I CAME HERE BY MISTAKE - PLEASE REMOVE THE CHARGE. THANKS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR