Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I cannot update my credit card transactions

Customer Question
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: ITsolutions, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
ITsolutions
ITsolutions, Computer Support Specialist
Hello my name is ***** ***** an expert here willing to help you.Are you trying to access your online credit card account?If so you can refresh the browser page
Do you need help with how to access online account ?I can show you how to do it
But for security purpose you have to enter credentials by yourself

I recommend you call customer service credit card on back of your card

sorry this is the only possible way based on your question.

I will opt out so other expert can help you

No, the real problem is with Quicken, it wont let me log in?
Software technician: flopcat98, Consultant replied 6 months ago
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

Are you having a problem logging into quicken itself

Or downloading all transactions

Or only the credit card account transactions

Downloading all transactions

What version year is the quicken

Intuit sold quicken and you need to create a new Id before it will work

I can get you a program to do that but I need to know the version and year of the quicken