Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Trying to enter pch for lottery. I'm 85 and a novice at

Customer Question
It's me trying to...

It's me trying to enter pch for lottery. I'm 85 and a novice at using a computer. The computer works ok, it's me that needs fixin'! Can do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Like I said, I'm a novice. There are three labels on the top of the computer. One says: HP Compac 8000 Convertible Minitower Serial No. MXL1010FBN, Product No. SH774UC#ABA. Does that satisfy the question?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I I don't know how to answer that question. The computer appears to work fine. It's me that doesn't work. "Computereez" is not in my language. I do better with telephones.(###) ###-####if you choose to use it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I don't have a smart phone. I have a Verizon cell flip phone and a land line the latter in previous message(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It appears your input to this conversation is generated by a computer rather than a human being. I don't have a smart phone!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Can the Smartphone Expert help me get the help I need?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!