Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying ti find out what Avast coverage I actually have…

Customer Question
I am trying ti...

I am trying ti find out what Avast coverage I actually have since Avast Free Antivirus shows up on my screen whereas i paid for Avast Internet Security -3 PC last April 11/17 ?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Microsoft Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Avast software?

That used to be automatic ...it now shows I have the free system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I find out if i actually still have the Avast coverage I paid for ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.