Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When I was registering and it came to the year of my birth I…

Customer Question
Hi,When I was registering...

Hi,When I was registering and it came to the year of my birth I accidently put the wrong year. What can I do

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Inspiron153000

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have only had it a few days i always had hp but decided to switch to dell i don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No i had a friend set it up for me and he told me to call

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!