Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My 2 accounts are locked and I forgot my password I need my…

Customer Question
My 2 accounts are...

My 2 accounts are locked and I forgot my password ***** need my accounts unlocked

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The first account is Herb Moeller the second account is Henry Moeller

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Yes but my facebook accounts were locked by facebook

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I have had them locked in the last 3 weeks at least 10 times some one in Redmont Wa has been trying to log in to my accounts

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: ITsolutions, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
ITsolutions
ITsolutions, Computer Support Specialist
Hi my name is ***** ***** i can help you recover facebook accountsYou need both accounts email address
Then go to facebook.comFrom desktop pc or laptopEnter first email click forgot accountYou will get something thats say
Send me my code to first email you used it will show up the email you login click continueLogin to your email account
There should be link for reset pasword verification
You will need 6 digits verification code to reset password
For security purpose please do not discuss any email address
To me on here
Same thing applies to second account