Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a skype account and my log in is bwoomer and I can…

Customer Question
I have a skype...

I have a skype account and my log in is bwoomer and I can not open the skype this has all of my contact etc

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No they tride to up date and througfh me off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I have the password ***** you connect me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
for some reason i was taken I was taken off skype and thedy tgried to up date me and my account disappeared
I just need to have my skype account back and I can log in with my password *****
I need just my skype account Bwoomer!!!!
I have a skype account it is bwoomer I can log in as I have my password ***** changed You screwed thing up by trying to say it is Mocrosoft
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/6/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!