Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can’t get in. It says my pin and password is not correct.

Customer Question
I can’t get in...

I can’t get in. It says my pin and password ***** ***** correct.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My computer!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I started trying to get in last night. Shutdown, restarted and same thing.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!