Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My Facebook has been disabled. How do I get it back? I did…

Customer Question
My Facebook has been...

My Facebook has been disabled. How do I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I did not know that o was supposed to update Facebook.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Software technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm databank876. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If your Facebook account has been disabled, you'll see a special message when you try to log in. Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook Terms. Some examples include:

• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms
  • Using a fake name
  • Impersonating someone
  • Continuing behavior that's not allowed on Facebook by violating our Community Standards
  • Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other conduct that's not allowed

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, please submit an appeal.

Note: If you don't see a disabled message when you try to log in, you might be experiencing a login issue. Please visit our help center for help logging in.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically. If you are unsure of how to rate my answer, please click here to see how to do it.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.

Hi.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your morning.

No,I have already set up a new account. Thanks anyway.