Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Skype is supposed to forward my calls if I don't answer in 1…

Customer Question
Skype is supposed to...

Skype is supposed to forward my calls if I don't answer in 1 second. In fact I just had a call that rang and least 10 seconds before I pressed ignore. Only then it forwarded

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I don't recall.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I am not aware of anything I can do myself in this situation.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!