Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Good to see you here. I was on a chat earlier this AM with…

Customer Question
Andy, Good to...

Andy, Good to see you here. I was on a chat earlier this AM with Mary L. and finally lost her due to an Oops, Skype connection is lost or something like that. anyway, I'm in Costa Rica now, and like other years will be here from Jan 1 til early April. IN the past, even though I"v been off Skype for over six months, when I tried to reconnect down here, all went well. But not this time. I've gone through several attempts and gotten nowhere. I did change my old credit card to a new debit number and was told the transaction went through. But, alas, still no Skype. HOpe you can help. Murry

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I don't know. I do have Mosey that saves some of my files but don't know about Skype being there.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, I just hope I can get some help. In the past I simply clicked on my Skype Icon, and got right back into my account. Sometimes I had to pay a little to increase credit. But not this time.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE DEAL WITH ME DIRECTLY ABOUT THIS? IF I KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON I MIGHT AGREE TO A SECURE CONNECT. HOWEVER, I DON'T. SO, PLEASE. LET'S GET TOGETHER. MURRY
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'M GETTING NO RESPONSE HERE, THINK MAYBE NO ONE IS THERE. IF I DON'T HERE IN FIVE MINUTES I'M GOING TO GIVE THIS UP. Nothing seems to be working.
1/5/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 1 month ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Hi Murry, on what device are you using Skype?

If you go to www.speedtest.net what are your download and upload speed results?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay Pete, I'm not sure you can help me here and I didn't agree to the $42 extra charge either. So, I"d like to get this cleared up but not sure we can do it.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay Man, but I now see a $39 charge. Is it $42 or $39 or both?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what do I do now?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
As I said, what do I do now? I'm not seeing anything here for 5 minutes.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is NOT working. I have to go now.
I requested some information some time ago. Did you see it?
On what device are you using Skype?If you go to www.speedtest.net what are your download and upload speed results?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know the requested information if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Computer Expert