Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a Quark support plan but my login doesn't work.

Customer Question
First, I have a...

First, I have a Quark support plan but my login doesn't work. Second, I cannot get into my Quark program. I confess I think I let an anti-virus program remove something I now think I need so may need to reload the program ... anyway, please help. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Opening Quark. It just closes out to a message that asks if I want to reopen or ignore, but it doesn't matter which I select; it just goes back to the same message

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Macbook Pro. Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.