Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I don't know how to access download to install adobe. This…

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how to access download to install adobe

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Adobe software?

This is new computer

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

It did it on it's oen

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Software Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Own

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need help installing adobe

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/5/2018
Software technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Can you tell me if this is a windows or mac computer? Also which adobe software do you need to download? They make many different programs.