Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I received a message from Microsoft to download the new Blue…

Customer Question
I received a message...

I received a message from Microsoft to download the new Blue tooth. I have lost my old files, emails music accounting. How can I get it back

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Windstream

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Thru the account set up on my computer called outlook

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since this started with Microsoft I am starting with you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This is the second time in two weeks that this has happened. I had to take my computer in for them to get my files back but I onlt received the blank files. All my files where gone.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist