Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have been put on a PBL block list, my Ip is

Customer Question
I have been put...

I have been put on a PBL block list, my Ip is 71.200.233.232. How do I get off?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

My computer is a toshiba my primary provider is atlanticbb.net I am presently in florida and cannot sen emails through my provider, but I can recieve them

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook live

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser I guess, Ihave windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Mxtoolbox

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Spamhaus and sorbs

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Software technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. I am JA Engineer and I am looking into your question and will reply ASAP.

Based on what I read at https://www.spamhaus.org/pbl/query/PBL1523199, it seems that you cannot remove it from the PBL. Since it is an IP address that is assigned to Comcast, you should contact them to see how they can assist, as per the information found under Outbound Email Policy of Comcast for this IP range.