Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Well 2 things windows won't update and I tried to change my…

Customer Question
Well 2 things windows...

Well 2 things windows won't update and I tried to change my pin and it won't let me in the user accounts,

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I went to user accounts and said I wanted to change my pin. I clicked the change button. It came up and asked me for my Microsoft pin but it never would let me enter it. and now I have no pin to sign in with.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the version of Windows?

I have windows 10 and what do you mean by model?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

The update at least a week or more and the I am not sure on the other as I just rtied changing my pin yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing however it has been acting slow since windows started trying to update. I did change the hours for it to update to night and that seemed to help with it being slow.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/6/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!