Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Javascript image compression and resize (crop) - I need

Customer Question
javascript or jquery to compress...
javascript image compression and resize (crop) - I need javascript or jquery to compress, resize, crop images before they are uploaded. Something like https://github.com/brunobar79/J-I-C but I want to allow user to resize (crop) image
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/5/2018
Software technician: George Sibiya, Research and Development replied 7 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Research and Development

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

This one allows the user to crop the image:

https://github.com/fengyuanchen/cropperjs/

It has a usage example as well:

https://github.com/fengyuanchen/cropperjs/blob/master/examples/full-crop-box.html

Should I also look at how resizing (e.g by dragging corners and edges) can be added?

Regards,

G

Where is the compression option? That is, to keep the same dimensions but compress the image like in tinypng.com

Alright, I'll add the other features for you on the project and will ask for an extra charge when done is that fine?

Please let me know where the image compression feature is, as asked in my original question.I do not understand what you mean by "I'll add the other features for you and will ask for an extra charge when done is that fine?" - please explain in more detail

Alright, what I meant is on the submitted offer. I'll update you when done.

Hi, please let us have a online demo at 10AM PST or propose your convenient time.

I am ready when you are.