Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Trying to purchase McAfee protection and can't follow

Customer Question
Trying to purchase McAfee...

Trying to purchase McAfee protection and can't follow website

Technician's Assistant: Which McAfee product do you have?

None,

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your McAfee software?

Don't have software, trying to purchase from your website. don't understand procedure. Entered credit card info and don't see how to proceed with purchase

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Qualified for free McAfee security through AT&T but neither they nor McAfee was able to install on my computer so I decided to purchase it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
Software technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Just to let you know, JustAnswer is not associated in any way with McAfee. So, it would not have been our website that you attempted to make the purchase from.

First of, in order to see the products that McAfee offers, you have to go to this page: https://www.mcafee.com/consumer/en-us/store/m0/index.html

From there, you choose the product that you want, click the "Buy Now" button, and follow the steps to make the payment.

If you would like me to assist you in a more "hands-on" way, you can request Secure Remote Assistance from where I can securely access your computer and guide you through the process.

Hi.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your morning.