Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I had contacted Adobe yesterday Case # ADB-624337-W4Z2. But…

Customer Question
I had contacted Adobe...

I had contacted Adobe yesterday Case # ***** But we got disconnected. I am having trouble completing my Federal Tax Return. Please pardon me as my memory is a little flaky. I know that last year & previous years I download the federal forms (which are PDFs) from the federal website, type my info and financial indo into them, save & print them eventually mailing my tax papers to Uncle Sam. I may be missing some of my software (?), but this year I can't even save information I have typed in them. The data just isn't saved. The image I downloaded from the fed is just as it was. I only see your Acrobat Reader DC software on my computer, but I sortof though I had another module (???). My name is ***** *****. My email Address is***@******.***. Can you help me Pearl?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Acrobat?

Never (??)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Software
1/5/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I think I am here by mistake, but not mine. I was chatting with an Adobe customer care lady who after I described my problem said she would forward my problem to a representative which would help me and she forwarded me to JustAnswer. I paid the $5 (which I thought was strange and hours latter I get a text telling me to go to: my.justanswer.com/app/s/COtqw. So I tried to do that and got: So sorry - that page is unavailable . Now you are telling me you aren't sure why am here as they are not affiliated with the company I am trying to reach (had been chatting with) ????? Joe
No, I'm going to bed. I'll try to get an answer/solution from Adobe tomorrow. Josh, have a good life...