Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Think I have a virus on my tablet, I have a mcafee account…

Customer Question
Think I have a...

Think I have a virus on my tablet, I have a mcafee account but when I type in the email address it says it isnt found.

Technician's Assistant: Which McAfee product do you have?

Mcafee Internet security

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your McAfee Internet Security?

We have 2 email addresses and neither of them are found. I logged in a couple of minutes ago and did get into the account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to load Mcafee onto the tablet but can't login. I am using our other pc to try and sort this out.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
Are you able to tell me which email address is my login for McAfee
1/5/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I didn't hear from you for a while so I rang a help line and they were able to sort out my problem. I see you have charged me A$62 (pending) and hope that is not going to be processed as you did not answer my question.