Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a Lenovo TAB4 10 plus, and I do not remember setting…

Customer Question
I have a Lenovo...

I have a Lenovo TAB4 10 plus, and I do not remember setting a PIN, but i cannot log in. I have a fingerprint feature, but it is telling me I need to enter a pin.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

It is asking me to give a pin to open it It sat idle for a while, and when I set it up after getting it as a gift for Christmas, I do not remember entering a pin

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

TAB4 10 Plus I think it is windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Happened today. before today I could put my index finger on the sensor, and my fingerprint opened it I do not know how to trigger it to reset - does not appear to have a feature for that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
1/5/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

We actually reset the machine to factory and I downloaded the apps I lost. Please refund my money since I did not get any help from this app.